Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shoot Away

I am so happy my site is finally up and going.  Thanks to all of those who have visited and if you got to this blog from there…thanks for checking it out. 

Days have been going quickly and I was able to get in a photo shoot this week.  My good friend Shannon August came out to shoot and we had great weather for it. 


The Focus Snow boys were out in full force slaying jumps and rails in the beautiful sun.  They were able to get some shots too.

Here are a couple extras, but the good ones are going to Allian, my snowboard sponsor and Anakie whose outerwear I am in. 

Lastly I am happy to get out my new video blog of the bowling that took place last Friday.  It was great to see a great mix of international people.  Check it out on my site. www.ktathletics.com . 

Day off tomorrow, which I am happy to take.  There’s another snow storm outside and around a foot of snow is expected.  Although, I never trust the weather people.   

No comments:

Post a Comment